- http://www.emotioneric.com is funny. I can't explain why, it just IS.
- I love my linen shirts (I have two). My only issues with them is that they.. um... are stressed at the chest level. -_-; might help if I put on a bra, but y'know, I slept in this, and I don't wanna. I should go shower. I probably will, later.
- my youngest sister, Emma, CUTEST CHILD ALIVE, drew me a picture! isn't she sweet?
That's Emma, the kitty, and me. :D
- mm, string cheese. ^_^ I kinda haven't eaten in a few days, and that's not cool. *nibbles* cheesy goodness!
- I'm not going to RenFair with Liz and Hirsch and Adam and all that lot. Hmm. I just didn't want to go. Can't explain it. Oh well. Never been, one more year of not going isn't going to kill me.
- Nicole is more than likely going to make me take her shopping. Looks like her list of stores inclue Hot Topic (that store disturbs me more and more. I like some of their stuff, but it's just so.... trendy. I dunno. It disturbs me.), Lane Bryant, and Value Village. I wanna get stuff at Value Village and tear it up to make it look completely unlike it did before. Now that my clothing during the week no longer has to be change-able in under 5 minutes so I can make it to marching band, I can wear whatever I damn well please. HAHA! (and if Emily says anything about my wardrobe, I swear, I WILL tell her to fuck off. I will. Really.)
- http://www.affordablecorsets.com is looking more and more cool. *ponders*
- must... finish... site design! this is giving me more trouble than anything I've done in a while. I can't decide how I want it to look. *scratches head*
- Fantasia! I love this movie. *purrs*
- I also need to submit some LJ mood icons. I'm thinking a little dragon (With wings! :D)...or maybe Makenzie' Locker characters? (hehehe). Hmm. Mayhaps a lizard or a frog. Frogs are cute. *ponders*
- y'know what I discovered yesterday? I really, really suck at Marvel vs. Capcom. ^_^; I've never played before and all the guys in the band hall laughed at me. A lot.
- egad! the leters on my keyboard are wearing off! O.O either I type too much, ir this thing was rather cheaply made. Maybe a little of both....
- I am 39% Raver.
Well, I have been to a rave. I probably know a bunch of ravers, but they may think of me as an outsider. That's okay, at least I am not a complete freak.
Take the RAVER Test at Fuali.com!
e_O; I've never been to a rave... I know no ravers that I'm aware of... okay...