The time when I state my New Years Resolutions/hopes, and then promptly trash them in a nice tirade about how they will never happen. Aren't I a little ray of sunshine...
New Years Resolutions/Hopes:
- lose weight
- at least make some attempt to be nicer. >_<
- make Michael fall hopelessly in love with me
Now to bash 'em:
- Pffft. Yeah, right. How long have I been saying this one? Not gonna happen... 'sides, even if it did, it wouldn't change anything. ugly is ugly. @_@
- I'm a bitch. I'm likely to remain so. Forever. End of story.
- Don't make me laugh. Whoops, too late. The very thought is ridiculous. What would he want with me?
Okay, I'm done now.
I need to go pick up Nicole, Chase, and Eric from that party in a few minutes.
Everything's cold. There's word we might get (*gasp*) snow, but I'm not holding my breath. It is Houston, after all. Snow might just completely upset the balance of the world.
Though it would be very very nice.