Which means, of course, now I have a bunch of errands to do.
Ye Olde To-Do List:
- Go to bookstore. Make use of old gift cards
- Go to lingerie stores (I know of about three. My DDD boobs and I are boycotting Victoria's Secret, ThankYouVeryMuch... *grumble* Stupid store for scrawny people...). See if any either carry or know of a place that does carry corsets and the like (last night I bombarded poor Michael with pictures of corsets and such. How I love them!). If they have 'em, price 'em.
- Go to Borders. Pick up application.
- Look for other places I could work that will not take more than half an hour to get to from the career center.
- Look to see if there are any other places Tish can work near her house/school
- If at all humanly possible, continue this lovely pattern of not throwing up/passing out/etc. Everything's so much better this way. Oh yeah, and get some more headache-medicine stuff from mom.
- See if I can't finally work on poor, neglected ML, SA, and CG3 (in that order)
... Nicole is doing a jig of some sort behind me and IT. IS. SCARY.
Well. Looks like I managed to locate the only good thing about being sick. Since I couldn't even look at food, I seem to have lost eight pounds this week.