- Picked up Tish.
- Went to House of Pies, where we said "mmmmmPie" several times and, yes, consumed PIE.
- Bedrock Comics! I love that place. We oohed and aahed over several lovely comics, including Strangers in Paradise, which has some LOVELY Art Noveau-style artwork on the covers of the latest issues. Really pretty.
- Went to Value Village, where Tish found a gray suit and a pretty gray skirt (she likes gray) and a sex-ay dress that will make John's eyeballs pop out.
- Wal-Mart, Land of Everything. It's a fun place.
- Band geeks that we are, we watched the halftime show at the football game, which was apparently agreed all-around to be not the best show our band has done. I felt very old, and Tish missed band and wished she'd been in our school's band. That would have been nifty. They would loooooove her.
- Went to John's house, where he, Drew, and Greg were having a LAN party. The geekiness, it was overwhelming. And lovely.
- After attempting to find coffee and sketchbook for the Tish and not really succeeding, she was deposited at home whilst I went home as well and putzed about on the computer (because that is what I do) before passing out. I was tired.
Whew. I think that's everything.
Now I am cooking chicken and getting ready to go. WHEEEEEEEE!