* Starting time: 7:45 PM
* Name On Birth Certificate:Jennifer Alice Bravo. Yes, my middle name is Alice. No one ever guesses "Alice". Ever. It's strange. I've even had people guess "Adam", but never "Alice".
* Nicknames: Jenni, Jenneh, Jenni-mommy (Tish only), Driver (Nicole & Co.)
* Birthday: I was hatched from a space-egg. Therefore, I was never technically 'born'. Therefore, no birthday. Not that I'll tell you, anyway.
* School: UT at San Antonio.
* Colour of eyes: Brown
* Height: 5'9" - 5'11" depending on who measures me and how much I feel like slouching.
* Shoe Size: usually a 12 or 13 in both women's and men's sizes, depending on the style of the shoe. Wide. Very wide.
* Brothers/Sisters: One/two. Gabriel/ Nicole and Emma
* Who lives with you: At the moment, kitty. Occasionally, Kevin. Usually, no one.
* When is your bedtime? Whenever I pass out.
------------------HAVE YOU EVER------------------
* Been so drunk you blacked out: Never been drunk, not planning on it either.
* Missed school because it was raining: Yup. During Houston's wonderful "monsoon season", a few years back.
* Put a body part on fire for amusement: Nope. I fear fire due to my excessively long hair and general inability to be graceful.
* Kept a secret from everyone: Yes, though if it's my secret I usually wind up telling someone I trust. If it's someone else's, I'll keep it forever. However, unless they specify that it is a secret, I will assume I can share. I just choose not to, most of the time.
* Had an imaginary friend: I think most of them were imaginary.
* Wanted to hook up with a friend: ... *beats with 2x4* See Jenni's Livejournal, June '01 - June '02
* Cried during a Movie: What Dreams May Come made me tear up. So did the Crow, once or twice.
* Had a crush on a teacher: Yick, no. There have been instances where I thought "y'know, if I was maybe 30 years older, I would marry him." because I admired their personality so much, but I've never actually had a crush on a teacher. Ew.
* Ever thought an animated character was hot: *cough*. Yes
* Had a New Kids on the Block tape: Nope. I juuust missed them.
* Been on stage: Multiple musicals, family gatherings, school stuff, choir concerts, etc. Yes. I feel more comfortable onstage than in the audience, actually.
* Cut your own hair: Nope - not more than a few hairs. Cut Nicole's when we were little, though!
* Been sarcastic: Used to be exessively so, now I generally just say what's on my mind. Sometimes it's mistaken for sarcasm.
* Shampoo: some dandruff shampoo.
* Soap: Uh. Anything but Ivory, which makes my skin itchy and peely.
* Color: All of 'em. Even FUSCIA, color of SATAN. When used in proper amounts with other colors. I like combinations most.
* Day/Night: Nighttime. It's just more fun.
* Summer/Winter: Winter. Mmmm, cold weather.
* Lace or satin: Both, preferably. If I have to choose, lace.
* Cartoon Characters: Um. Oh dear. So, so many...
* Fave Food: At the moment, sushi.
* Fave Advertisement: Jack-in-the-Box gets this one. Just them in general. Their commercials are actually somewhat entertaining.
* Fave Ice Cream: Peppermint ice cream is my undoing. But it's such a delicious, minty undoing.
* Fave Subject: English
* Fave Drink: water, cranberry-apple tea, vanilla coke.
* Wearing: Underwear, nightshirt.
* Hair is: Down. Kitty thinks it is tasty.
* I'm feeling: twitchy
* Eating: Nothing
* Drinking: water.
* Thinking: "That feind! The Y has taken over the chat! *snerk*"
* Listening to: the sound of plumbing.
* Talking to: Kevin
----IN THE LAST 24 HRS------------------
* Cried: nope.
* Worn a skirt: no.
* Met someone new: Nuh-uh.
* Cleaned your room: Tried, almost stepped on kitty repeatedly, gave up.
* Drove a car: Yessir. Went to get kitty something to use as a litterbox.
---------------DO YOU BELIEVE IN------------------
* Yourself: Not usually.
* Your friends: For the most part.
* Santa Claus: ... noooo....
* Tooth Fairy: I cannot remember ever really falling for this one. Perhaps I've just forgotten.
* Destiny/Fate: Not so much.
* Angels: I'd like to.
* Ghosts: I'd like to.
* Alternate lifeforms: It'd be interesting.
---------FRIENDS AND LIFE------------------
* Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend: Yes indeedy.
* Who have you known the longest: Who I still communicate with? Michael and Chad.
* Who's the shyest: Hmm. Not sure.
* Who's the weirdest: If you knew who you were asking me to compare, your brain would fry at this question.
* Who do you go to for advice: Er, no one really.
* Who do you cry with: I cry alone if at all.
* When did you cry the most: ....
* What's the best feeling in the world: being loved.
* Worst Feeling: Being rejected/forgotten.
* Finish time: 8:03 PM