Nicole and I were supposed to revive what became an after-game tradition of going to Pappas Bros. Hamburgers with Alan and Drew on Sunday... but Nicole was moping or sick or something (she didn't move much) and so I had to call and cancel. Poo.
Now, a quiz stolen from emperor_boy!
1. What facial feature do you find the most attractive on others?: Varies. Usually eyes. Though the occasional nose has intrigued me.
2. Would you vote for a woman candidate for president?: In theory yes, provided I agreed with her views. In reality, odds are I wouldn't care enough to vote.
3. Would you marry for money?: No.
4. Have you had braces?: I was going to, around age 10 or so. However, since only my bottom teeth were crooked and my parents and I realized I was never going to be an actress or model, I avoided them. Now, 8 years later, the dentist tells me that because my teeth are so close together, I am extremely cavity-prone regardless of my dental hygeine. Lovely. This can be fixed with braces, so who knows. I might wind up with braces at 18. Yaaaay.
5. Do you pluck your eyebrows?: Actually, waxing is faster. Much simpler. Besides, I always manage to stab myself repeatedly with those damned tweezers.
7. When was the last time you had a hickey?: A noticeable one? The first time Kevin visited.
8. Could you live without a computer?: Probably.
9. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list etc...?: AIM , ICQ, and rarely, IRC. Yay, Trillian.
10. If so, how many people are on your list(s)?: over 100.
11. If you could live in any past time period, which would it be?: No idea.
12. Do you drink enough water?: Yes. My mother has suggested in the past that I drink too much, but my father okayed my five liter a day habit.
13. Do you wear shoes in the house or take them off?: here in Houston our floors are tile. So I leave 'em on, since at any given moment I'll be sent off to do something or fetch someone/thing anyway. In San Antonio I remove them for the sake of my carpet.
14. What is your favorite fruit?: I have no particular favorite.
15. Do you eat wheat bread or white?: wheat, when I remember to buy bread.
16. What is your favorite place to visit?: *shrug*
17. What is the last movie you saw?: The Two Towers.
18. Do you kiss on the first date?: I'm not sure if I've ever been on a date...
19. Are you photogenic?: Not in the slightest.
20. Do you dream in color or black and white?: No, I don't think I really even dream in pictures. More like I just understand that things are this way or that way.
21. Are you wearing fingernail polish?: Yes. It is black.
23. Do you have any dimples?: I have no idea.
24. Do you remember being born?: Nope.
25. Why do you take surveys?: Because I am bored.
26. Do you drink alcohol?: Nope.
27. Did you like or do you like high school?: I have realized that I actually liked high school to an extent. I even enjoyed most of the people. But at the time I hated myself so much that any day where I woke up was automatically a bad day.
28. What is the most beautiful language?: Spanish
29. When you are asleep do you like being kissed awake?: Not really. At least, I wouldn't at the moment.
30. Do you like sunrises or sunsets the most?: I have not seen either in some time. No preferences.
31. Do you want to live to be 100?: No.
32. Do you think women should be expected to shave their body hair?: I can't say I care.
33. Do you like salty food or sugary food the most?: It varies. Sometimes I will crave one or the other.
34. Is a flat stomach important to you?: In others? no. In myself? Very much so. Someday....
35. Do you or have you played with a ouija board?: No.
36. Are you loyal?: In the sense that it is incredibly hard for me to stop loving someone, yes. It does not mean I'll side with them in anything they do even if I think it's stupid, however.
37. Are you tolerant of other people's beliefs?: So long as they can back 'em up with something other than "GOD SAYS SO". Any tolerance ceases the instant they start pushing said beliefs on me. I have yet to socialize enough to get into any real arguments.
38. When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?: I have ceased caring.
39. Do you believe in magic?: Not really.
40. Do you have nightmares frequently?: Nope. Not that I can remember.
41. Do you like your nose?: I don't like any part of my body.
42. Do you like abstract art?: Not really, no.
43. Do you think you can draw well?: No.
44. Do you listen to music daily?: Sometimes.
45. Do you like to watch cartoons?: Sometimes.
46. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real: Not sure. At about 7 I did offer to put the presents under the tree for my mom and dad so they could sleep. I also offered to help them hide eggs for my younger siblings to hunt on Easter.
47. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet?: No clue.
48. Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety?: I'll wear the same pair to death unless I need to dress up for some reason.
49. Do you write poetry?: No.
50. Do you snore?: If I do, no one's told me.
51. Do you sleep more on your back, front, or sides?: Sometimes I'll stay in one spot (usually on my back), others I'll flail about.
52. Would you rather have a poodle or a rottweiler?: No preference. Puppy!
53. Do you lick stamps?: The kind I get (I just buy 'em at my apartment's office building) are stickers.
54. Do you use an electric can opener?: Those things scare me. No.
55. Have you ridden in a hot air balloon?: No.
56. Which hurts the most, physical or emotional pain?: Emotional.
57. Do you think balding men should shave their heads?: Why?
58. do you know anyone who is clinically depressed?: I know some who are, some who are diagnosed but aren't, some who aren't diagnosed but are, and some who wish they were diagnosed.
59. Do you prefer a piano or a violin?: I don't caaaaaaaaare.
60. Are you a sex addict?: I alternate between being hormonal and not wanting to be touched, seen, or even thought of. The latter is winning out most of the time, of late.
61. Do you know someone who has cancer?: Several.
63. Do you hunt?: No.
64. Do you like fast food joints, or expensive restaurants?: I prefer to eat at home.
65. Would you rather visit a zoo or an art museum?: Depends on my mood and the weather.
66. Do you have a middle name? What is it?: Alice.
67. Are you basically a happy person?: I have no idea. I've been told I don't know what happy is, that I've never been happy, and that I will never be happy (by different people). Since they seem to know a lot more about my mental state than I do, I guess not.
68. Are you tired?: A little.
69. Did you drink anything with caffeine in it today?: Diet Vanilla Coke. Yum.
70. Have you ever met anyone off the internet?: *points to boyfriend)
71. How many phones do you have in your house?: Mine? One, and a cell phone at my mother's request (I hate those things). Here? God only knows.
72. How long is your hair?: Past my ass somewhere. I can't be bothered to measure it and I usually keep it up and out of the way.
73. Do you get along with your parents?: My mom drives me insane a lot of the time, particualarly lately, but for the most part we get along real well. We never argue because I don't mention when she drives me insane. I don't communicate enough with my dad to not get along well.
74. What color of eyes do you prefer?: I don't care.
76. What medications do you take?: None.
77. What are you wearing?: Big Black Jacket, green shirt, sports bra, underwear, black pants, sandals, watch, glasses.