It does not speak well of my opinion of my peers (I still consider high schoolers my peers, given the average maturity of college students I encounter) that my first thought was "some kid doesn't like him and set him up".
However it turns out, the idea is an interesting one. Possible ML plotline? Who knows...
The following please me:
- I get to see Kevin this weekend.
- Tish drew me ML fanart. :D
- Michael has gotten into the habit of acting absolutely disgustingly cute, which seems so out of character for him that it makes me laugh 'til my sides hurt.
- I have tea.
- Keenspace is working.
- http://shada.org/~bravo/locker/images/squashgothboilarry.jpg [Gothic Boi Larry is Tish's, but I doubt she's going to mind Mak going at him with a large mallet]
- My psychology professor, who is a short, funny man who knows what he's talking about and keeps the students as interested in what they're hearing as any stand-up comedian could. I ♥ his class.