emperor_boy has decided to get her GED. I believe this to be a good thing, as high school was sucking out her soul and aggravating her beyond the normal limits (high school sucks out the soul of most teenagers, but for her it was literally driving her nuts).
I got a drawing from jenndolari. Glee!
Yoinked from illiana
1. Who did you last get angry with? Greg and John, for behaving like sixth-grade girls.
2. What is your weapon of choice? I'm usually fairly passive, but I suppose my bluntness. If I think someone is being a twit, I will tell them they are being a twit.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Yes, and I would be extremely angered if they didn't hit back. I've been wanting a good fight for years, god help the first person who pisses me off to the point of requiring a beating.
4. How about of the same sex? Yes. Again, I expect them to fight back.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? I have no idea.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? Depends on why I would have a grudge. Hurt me and I'll ignore it, usually. Hurt my friends and I will cheer when you die.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Exercise (i.e. cardio. I do situps and I play with weights, but it's not much)
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Umm... 7 pm.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Jim, from English. *cringe*
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I have no idea.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? Not that I can recall.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? I have no clue. Too long ago.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? None (as my radio-clock-thing has an alarm function, but I don't use it)
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Mocha Frappuccino. Yummm.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? White.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? I had a sip of beer once. Blecchhh.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? Nope.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? More than I can count.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? It varies.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH?" Can't say I have, though I have entertained the thought of cooking a few annoying ones out of pure spite.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Ummm... I think three or four. Not certain.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family? One.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Not unless there was something protruding, crawling on, or otherwise unusual about it.
4. Have you "done it"? Nope. *halo*
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? I like the human form in general.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Nope
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Nope.
1. How many credit cards do you own? One.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Um.. I don't really have one, now. I guess a comic store might be, if I ever trusted myself to go into one.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Help Tish pay for college, probably invest some of it, set most of it aside. I'm boring.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Famous
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Sure, why not. Odds that I'd find a job I really loved are slim to none.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? No, don't think so. Not that I can remember, anyway.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? A ton. Usually if I have more than 3 or 4 of any particular artist, I'll try to buy the CD.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Lost weight. Gained it back, muy displeased about that...
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? I have no idea. No, wait, my mom told me my dad once said to her "She's a nice person". Hooray.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Not wanting to die sounds nice. No, seriously. That's it. I have no goals. None.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? I get annoyed with myself, but I have solved this problem by never entering any contest of any sort.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? No, in fact, I avoid them because I know the other competitors will be at a higher skill level than I am.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Not really. I think I may have cheated on a test at some point in middle school, but I don't remember what it was, only that I didn't get caught but felt so guilty that I never did it again.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Checked my mail (I will forget to do so for weeks on end). Um. Woo.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? I want to leech artistic ability and drive from everyone I know.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Considering I don't know what "Trading Spaces" is...
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? No one.
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Not that I'm aware of.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? There's not a single part of my body that I don't hate with a virulent passion. So yes. Often. Daily. Constantly.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Ambition.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Nope.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Eh. *shrug*
1. What religion do you follow? None, really.
2. What religion were you raised as? Non Demonination Christian
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Human.
4. Do you believe in magic? Not really.
5. What was the last promise you broke? Umm. Not sure.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? As a child, yes.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? No
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? I didn't really want anything, so sure.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? To look forward to it.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? No. I don't get my hopes up for much at all.
4. Do you believe in magic? No. You already asked this.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Nope.
6. Do you gamble? No
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? Not that I can recall.
1. What causes do you support? Support in thought, several, in actions, none.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? Screw the organizations, if I have extra money it's going to the people I know who could use it.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? Nope.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? No.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? No.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? Yeah
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? I am not sure.
1. What are you most afraid of? Eh. Nothing I can think of.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? Left the apartment.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Don't have one. Maybe Batman.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? Sure
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? I don't know. I could use all three.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? Not while actually on a stage. When meeting someone for the first time or talking in front of classmates, I turn into a blithering idiot. If it's strangers or even a big enough group where I'm not familiar with everyone, I'm fine and dandy.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? Depends on how interested I am in what's happening.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? No.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? I don't know.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? No.
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? I have ceased caring.
5. What was your favorite media circus trial? I have ceased caring.
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? No.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? It varies. I go through periods where I will eat, sleep, or [insert any time-wasting activity here] either far too much or far too little.
2. Do you collect anything? Dust. *ba-dum-PSHHHH*
3. Are you addicted to anything? Um. Not that I can think of.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? No, one thing my parents imprinted on me was always pay in full up front, even if it means waiting to make the purchase.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Cash
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do? Listen to certain things people have said over the course of my lifetime. Open my mouth for much of my lifetime.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? Often.
1. Who is the wisest person you know? Kevin or Michael, I suppose. My parents and Michael's parents are also useful for wisdom.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? No.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? Depends on who gives it and how their perspective of things meshes with mine.
4. What area are you wisest in? I have no idea.
5. Do you drive defensively? Sometimes.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? No.
7. What did you learn today? Um. Nothing, I think.
8. Finally, what is your favorite virtue? *shrug*