1) Time: 11:06 pm
2) Name: Jennifer Bravo
3) Nicknames: Jenni, Jenni the Odd
5) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
6) Eyes: brown. like mud. @_@
7) Height: 5'10''
8) Siblings: 4: Nicole, Gabriel, Emma
9) Age: 17
10) Ever been drunk: nope...
11) Ever cheated or been cheated on: nope and nope
12) Missed school b/c it was raining: yeah. There was flash flooding in Houston (the damned city's built on a swamp. We flood like THAT *snap*
13) If you could do anything right now what would you do: decide on a definite future, be it at college or a career or whatever.
14) Set any body part on fire for amusement: Er... never done that. 'cept a few strands of hair, once.
15) Kept a secret from everyone: I don't doubt it.
16) Had an imaginary friend: Sometimes I think they're all imaginary.
17) Where is question 17?: IN MY PANTS! (actually, I'm not wearing pants. I'm sure you wanted to know that)
18) Cried during a Flick: Um. "What dreams may come". Only one or two movies have ever made me cry. I don't cry easily. Haven't really, in a looong time.
19) Had a crush on a teacher: Nope. Ick.
20) Ever thought an animated character was hot?: Oh come on, who hasn't, secretly? and ask any female yaoi fan. Yes. Of course. Silly question.
21) Ever at anytime owned a New Kids on the Block?: Nope. My age group JUST missed 'em. Or at least I did.
23) Prank called someone: No. I am boring.
24) Been on stage: I love being on stage. I love to sing (much to the dismay of those around me, it seems, so I stopped...)
25) Shampoo: Uh.. whatever my mom buys. Or when I run out, whatever's cheapest at Walgreens. ^_^
26) Soap: Dial. I'm allergic to Ivory soap. e_O
27) Colors: I love all colors. Black, silver, dark blue, dark red, dark green... but I love contrast. Um. Hard to explain.
28) Day/Night: Night. Ugh, sun. Bane of my existance during marching practice...
29) Summer/Winter: Oh definitely winter. I love cold weather.
30) Online Smiley: ^_^ and variations thereof
33) Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend: I wish. 9_9 I'm so pitiful with my pathetic crush...
34) Like anyone(like a crush)?: Michael. Michael. Need I say it again? Damn, read my older entries. Sooner or later I'm either gonna get over him (that would probably be the best course of action at this point) or I'll probably kill myself. I'm hoping I'll get over him.
35) Who have you known the longest of your friends: Uh, Michael and Chad, I guess.
38) Who do you go to for advice: no one.
40) Who do you cry with: I don't cry if I can help it. And when I can't, I don't anyway.
----------IN THE LAST 2 Weeks------------
41) Cried: Don't remember. A loooong time ago. certainly not within the last two weeks.
42) Cut your hair: uh.. trimmed a few months ago. Really cut? not since 8th grade or so. It's over three feet long now!
43) Worn a skirt: Yeah, I think so. Yes.
44) Been mean: probably. I don't doubt it.
45) Been sarcastic: when am I not
46) Met someone new: yeah. Summer's cool. ^_^
48) Missed someone: I miss Michael right now. ;_; (yes, I see him at school. No, I don't really talk to him. Yes, that's stupid. Bite me)
50) Fought with your parents: I almost never fight with them... for the love of god, they ask me for advice on raising my siblings...
51) Wished upon a star: nope.
52) Laughed until you cried: Not for a while. If I did, it was probably over something silly one of the freshmen did in my car. Like when we stole Eric's shorts. (he still hasn't gotten them back... 9_9)
54) Watched a sunrise/sunset: nope.
55) Went to the beach at night: haven't been to the beach in years. Wow. Well, Galveston is smelly anyway. >_<
57) Read a book for fun: Not in forever. Except that "Primitive Mythology: the masks of God" book on different religions.
58) Ate a meal: Not really, actually. I eat every now and then when I'm hungry... but usually half a meal fills me up. @_@
59) Are you lonely?: Quite. Quick, someone amuse me, marry me, something. HELP!
60) Are you happy?: On occasion. Or that could be the crack talking. @_@ wait, there is no crack. So I guess yeah, every so often.
61) Are you talking to someone online: Not at the moment.
-------DO YOU BELIEVE IN-------
62) God.: sure
63) Love: Yes
64) The Closet Monster: I wish there was a closet monster. I would keep it as a pet.
66) Heaven/Hell: I think they probably exist. And I'm noticing the number 65 vanished...
67) Superstitions: Not really.
68) What is your full name?: Jennifer Alice Bravo.
69) Who named you?: My parents. Took 'em forever to decide on my name.
70) Backstreet Boys or N Sync?: Depends on the song (yes, I listen to them too. I listen to just about everything, dammit. Leave me and my tastes in music alone!)
71) When was the last time you showered?: Uh, this morning.
72) What was the last thing that you said online?: "0.0"
75) What is right next to you?: my brother's tuba.
76) What is your computer desk made of?: Wood or a damn good imitation.
77) What are the last 4 digits in your phone number?: 8138
78) What was the last thing that you ate?: some chicken bits
80) Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?: well, Michael would be nice (methinks I'm getting redundant here) but let's face it, that's not gonna happen. Knowing me, I'll go with the first moron who says he loves me. 9_9
81) How many buddies do you have on your list: LJ friends: 27 AIM buddies: 158 ICQ list: 115
83) Have you ever smoked pot?: nope.
84) What did you do last night?: marching band, then crashed.
86) What are your favorite type of shoes?: whatever is comfy and fits. I like my big black boots.
87) How do YOU eat an Oreo?: I usually don't... When i do, I nibble.
88) All-time favorite tv show?: Invader Zim, Cowboy Bebop... there are others, I'm sure, but I rarely watch TV soooo...
89) Dream car?: I love my Tahoe.
91) What do you want to do after you leave school?: Band. Then computer.
92) What are your future goals?: To die at a ripe young age, hopefully in an interesting manner. Actually, I have no goals. No reason to live. *stabs head with fork*
93) Favorite music?: just about anything. Right now I'm loving Less than Jake and Reel Big Fish.
94) Favorite food?: Uh. I don't really have one. food is food.
95) Favorite movies?: The Crow, definitely. Aladdin! ^_^ (yea, Disney is the Devil. But dammit, I like Aladdin), Vampire Hunter D... and more I'm forgetting.
96) Favorite days of the year?: I dunno. Halloween? Christmas? don't really have one...
98) Do you like to dance?: I. Do. Not. Dance. I hide in corners.
99) Fast or slow?: see above.
100) Are you too shy to ask someone out?: If I really liked them, no, I wouldn't be. I believe in being open and honest to the point where I frighten people. I find that the people who aren't scared off are the ones worth hanging around.
102) If you could change your name, what would it be?: Eh, mine works fine and dandy.
104) Have you ever been in love?: Yes. e_e;;
105) What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?: Falling in love, I suppose. Not that I had much control over it, but it's pretty much fucked up my head, I think. Or maybe I was fucked up to start with.
106) What will your first son's name be?: I have decided to do the human race a favor and not breed.
107) First daughters name?: see above
108) Favorite drink?: um. I dunno. Dr. Pepper is nice. I've been having lemonade for lunch every day for about a week... I like lemonade.
109) You like scary or happy movies better?: doesn't matter. Scary ones usually don't scare me (or they scare the unholy shit out of me because I empathize with the characters too much). Happy movies depress me most of the time. e_e
110) On the phone or in person?: depends. But I usually hate the phone. It's my sister's domain. I prefer online to phone. But in person is best.
111) Lust or Love?: Bit 'o both, preferably. *wiggles eyebrows* but if only one, Love, definitely.
112) If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?: I'd probably improve my looks just a little. Not too much. I suppose being ugly builds character and whatnot. @_@
113) Do you consider cheerleading a sport?: I suppose. The ones at our school seem to work pretty hard. They still suck and they do incredibly worthless routines, but hey, they work. But if cheerleading's a sport, so is marching band. NYAH.
115) Time done?: 11:37. go me.