001. What is your name? Jenni
002. Spell your name backwards. Innej. Refinnej, if you go by my full name.
003. Date of birth: some point in 1984.
004. Male or female? Either female, or a man who gets very bitchy once a month and who has no penis. Leaning towards female.
005. Astrological sign: No idea.
006. Nicknames: "Jenni" is technically a nickname.
007. Occupation? Student. Lump.
008. Height: 5'9"-5'11", depending on who measures me.
009. Weight: far too much according to Everyone On Earth, especially me.
010. Hair color: Brownish-blackish, reddish in light. Usually the color of dark mud.
011. Eye color: Mud.
012. Where were you born? Houston, Tx.
013. Where do you reside now? San Antonio, Tx.
014. Age: 18
015. Screen names: jenni the odd and several that I lurk on when I don't want to deal with people.
016. E-mail addy: jenni_the_odd @ yahoo.com is the one I am most likely to check.
017. What does your screen name stand for? Nickname someone gave me in the first chat I visited.
018. What is your LJ name? jenni_the_odd (I lack creativity in the naming department)
019. What does your diary name stand for? See explaination of screen name.
020. Pets: None here, Gato in Houston. I much prefer animals to people, and very much wish I had critters.
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake? I don't think I had a birthday cake. And if I did, I don't think it had candles. I really don't remember anything about the whole event other than that it was after graduation.
022. Piercings? One in each ear.
023. Tattoos? none, no desire for any, either.
024. Shoe size: 12-13 in both men's and women's, depending on the shoe.
025. Righty or lefty? Righty.
026. Wearing: sandals, gray pants, black tank top.
027. Hearing: Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
028. Feeling: sicky.
029. Eating/drinking: water
Which one of your friends is the....
030. Craziest? As in, silly? Gabriel. As in, needs therapy because they are wacko? Probably Greg. As in, needs therapy because they just need therapy? Probably Tish.
031. Loudest? Anyone who shares DNA with me. We are like howler monkeys. Someday I'll upload an mp3 to prove this, and make you all cry.
032. Nicest? It varies, as do their reasons for being nice.
033. Bitchiest? Everyone I know does their share of bitching. I suppose it'd be Emily if I still actually spoke to her, but since I don't, I don't know.
034. Life of the party? anyone in my family. Or Tish, in that people flock to her.
035. Jock? I don't know anyone matching the 'jock' stereotype
036. Prep? I suppose John fits in there, maybe. Sorta. Kinda. If you squish him a little.
037. Rebel? I don't know anyone who purposely tries to rebel, just a lot of people who happen to like things that are often interpreted as rebellious.
038. Cutest? Everyone I know is so fucking cute, it's sickening. I'm serious. I hate them all, for their cuteness.
039. Best friend of the same sex? *shrug* I dunno. I spend the most time with Tish, but Rachel probably knows me a bit better. Then again, there's not much to know. Most of the people I'd label 'friends' are about on the same wavelength so far as how well they know me.
040. Best friend of teh opposite sex? Probably Michael, due simply to length of time we've known each other. And the psychic mind-link thing.
041. Most popular? Tish, or Nicole.
042. Rudest? Probably a pissed-off Nicole.
043. Most shy? No idea.
044. Dumbest? I know several who aren't to bright, but not many. Mostly, I know people lacking common sense.
045. Smartest? Michael, damn him and his perfection. *shakes fist* I need to eat his brain and gain his power.
046. Weirdest? There is no way for me to determine this, not even if I had a million years to do it.
047. Has the best hair? Uhhh... No clue.
048. Best personality? *shrug*
049. Most talented? No idea.
050. Most ghetto? Again, no idea.
051. Most spolied? See above.
052. Drama queen? I dunno.
053. Pain in the ass? Depends entirely on my mood.
054. Funniest? See above
055. Best advice giver? I don't generally go to people for advice.
056. Druggie? If they are, they've yet to tell me about it.
057. Most likely to join a cult? I think we are a cult. The Cult of the Trout.
058. Have you lost touch with a good friend recently? Not recently, no.
059. Person you've been friends with the longest? Michael, probably. Going on 10 years, and he hasn't killed me yet. Waiting...
060. How many friends do you have on your buddy list? 170-200, though many are people I no longer can associate with a name, website, or LJ and several are duplicate screen names of the same person
~Guys/Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff~
061. Have you ever been in love? Yes, last I checked.
062. How many people have told you "I love you"? In the romantic sense? Uh, three, I believe. One was psycho, one just immature, and the last one... well, okay, he's psycho too, but not in a scary way. In the friendly/familial way, no clue.
063. How many people have you been in love with? In love? two, I think. Who I have loved? no clue.
064. How many people have you kissed? in a romantic sense, Two.
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? No.
066. How many people have you dated? Dated, dated? I think Kevin and I went on a date once, so I guess he counts. One.
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl? *shrug*
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? How they move, how they hold themselves. Online, how they talk.
069. What type of guy/girl do you usually go for? No idea.
070. Do you have a bf/gf? Yesh.
071. If so where did you meet them? Online.
072. What do you like most about your bf/gf? Uh... He's not a fungus. [only Michael will truly understand that, and I imagine he has forgotten]
073. Do you have a crush right now? several. :D
074. If so who is it? I don't feel like listing all of them. Most of them I half-assed stalk through my friends list.
075. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
076. Do you remember your first love? Yes.
077. Who is the first person you kissed? That I can recall... I kissed Michael on the cheek. The first person who kissed back/didn't try to duck away, Kevin.
078. Do you believe in fate? Not really.
079. Do you believe in soul mates? Not really.
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours? Hard to find what you don't believe in, isn't it?
081. Are you a virgin? Yes.
082. If not when/at what age did you lose your virginity? n/a
083. Who did you lose it to? n/a
084. Do you masturbate? Not lately. [Jenni has no sex drive. Weep for her. And laugh.]
085. Have you ever had an orgasm? yes.
086. Ever used food during sex? ... not during sex, but in a sexual situation, yes.
087. Would you ever videotape a sex session? No.
088. Favorite sexual position? n/a
089. Number of sex partners you've had? 1
090. Ever sleep with someone you don't know? Nope.
091. Name a sexual fantasy you have actually acted out: eh.
092. Do you talk dirty during or before sex? No idea. If I do, I have forgotten.
093. Do you like to be spanked? nah.
094. Are you a tease? Yes. I'm a horrible horrible tease, particularly online, because then they cannot see me and do not shrink back in revulsion.
095. Are you kinky? not really.
096. Do you like bondage? looks interesting.
097. Do you go down? Sure.
098. Ever have sex with your best friend? Nope.
099. Ever have unprotected sex? Nope.
100. Ever had an STD? Nope.
101. If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would it be? I can't think of any I'd particularly like to ... wait, no, that was a lie. David Duchovney.
102. Are you pregnant right now or think you may be pregnant? HAHAHAHA no.
103. Have you ever had an abortion? Nope.
104. How many siblings do you have? 3
105. What are your parents names? Cesar and Robin.
106. What are your siblings names? Nicole, Gabriel, and Emma.
107. How many siblings does your mother have? Ummm... crap.... I think four.
108. How many siblings does your father have? Again, I think four.
109. Where are your parents from? Mother is from Indiana, father is from Peru.
110. Is your family close? Sorta, on my mom's side. Excluding our little mob, very much so on my dad's side.
111. Does your family get together for holidays? On my mom's side, yes.
112. Do you have a drunk uncle? If I do, I am not aware.
113. Any medical problems run through your family? Diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, probably some more that my mother hasn't seen fit to tell me about.
114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee? No, probably due to the fact that my siblings and I have been known to SERIOUSLY mock toupees and wigs. My aunt wore a wig for her chemo, and the image of my brother wearing it and her glasses is priceless. PRICELESS.
115. Do you have any nieces or nephews? Nope.
116. Are your parents divorced? Nope.
117. Do you have step parents? Nope.
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family? I don't know. A lot of soap-opera style stuff went down when I was too little to know what was going on. All I know is there's a chunk of relatives I have fuzzy memories of who I don't see anymore.
119. If so for what? N/A
120. Did some of your family come to America from another country? Half from Peru.
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life? It varies according to my mood.
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own? I have no idea. And after years of being told that my taste in music is shit, I have just accepted it and no longer feel embaressed when people look at the CDs and go "OH MY GOD, you listen to THAT crap??!?"
123. What's the best cd you own? No clue.
124. What song do you absolutely hate? John Mayer's "Your body is a wonderland" literally makes me want to vomit. I physically cannot stand to hear it, not for the tune, but for the content.
125. Do you sing in the shower? No.
126. What song reminds you of that special someone? Uh... not sure. It varies.
~Okay, I Name An Artist And You Give A Lyric From Any One Of Their Songs!~
127. Pink: "Don't let me get me; I'm a hazard to myself"
128. Aerosmith: "Janie's got a gun"
129. Madonna: "I'm gonna close my body down"
130. Korn: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
131. Backstreet Boys: "Show me the meaning of being lonely"
132. The Beatles: No real lyrics that I know here, as I don't much care for the Beatles. *awaits savage, savage beating*
133. Sublime: "Annie's twelve years old, in two more she'll be a whore; nobody ever told her it's the wrong way."
134. J.Lo: "My pride is all I have..." AAUUUUGHSTOPPLAYINGTHATSONGEVERYTHREESEC
135. *Nsync: "I lie awake, I drive myself crazy; drive myself crazy thinking of you."
136. Limp Bizkit: I can't remember any. For which I am thankful.
137. Britney Spears: I can remember a clip I have somewhere of her doing a rendition of "The Way You Make Me Feel" with Michael Jackson...
138. Creed: I have done my best to block out any and all Creed lyrics I once knew.
139. Enrique Iglesias: "Bailamos... somethingsomethingsomething bailamos..."
140. Good Charlotte: "Summer air reminds me of all the seasons of our love, and what it was like when we were together"
141. Christina Aguilera: "Every day is so wonderful, then suddenly, it's hard to breathe"
142. Eminem: "I'm not a jealous man, but females lie" (I think. They've been playing that song on the radio constantly, too, but it's mysoginistic lyrics amuse me)
143. New Found Glory: "I've grown sick, I've gotten older, I finally have an audience to ignore me"
144. Kelly Clarkston: "Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this"
145. Kelly Osbourne: I've heard nothing of her besides the Madonna cover.
146. Mandy Moore: "I wanna be with you" (Is that her? All those random blond chicks put out albums at the same time, so it might not be)
147. Eve: NO clue.
148. Aaliyah: Uh... nope.
149. Nelly: "something something Air Force Ones..." *stabby*
150. Alicia Keys: She annoys me. No.
151. Incubus: "Meet me in outer space"
152. Color: No real preference, so long as it's not a combination that PAINS MY EYEBALLS.
153. Food: Uhhh... don't care.
154. Song: obsessed with Amanda Marshall's "Birmingham" at the moment.
155. Show: No TV.
156. School subject: Psychology, I guess.
157. Band/singer: Eh.
158. Animal: No preference.
159. Outfit: something I am currently too fat to wear.
160. Radio station: Radio stations in SA suck marmoset balls.
161. Movie: I could never pick.
162. Pair of shoes: Boots DE LA MUERTE. I really love Mary Janes as well. I weep that no one makes cute shoes in my size. Damn you, sasquatch-feet.
163. Cartoon: Uhh... Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Brak Show, SeaLab 2021
164. Actor: None in particular.
165. Actress: see above.
166. Potato chip: blech
167. Drink: water
168. Alcholic drink: don't like 'em.
169. Holiday: don't really have one.
170. Perfume/cologne: They make me all sneezy.
171. Pizza topping: chicken or hamburger, or lots of veggies.
172. Jello flavor: I don't know.
173. Lunch meat: Turkey.
174. Board game: Encore, a goofy game involving knowledge of song lyrics that I used to play against our church music director. FUN.
175. Video game: I don't play 'em. So I don't care.
176. Website: Livejournal seems to interest me plenty, most of the time.
177. Book: I dunno.
178. Computer game: Again, don't play 'em, don't care.
179. Number: I enjoy the number 37
180. Cereal: Cinnamon LIFE
181. Comedian: Eddie Izzard, Robin Williams
182. Dessert: I dunno.
183. Disney character: Stitch. Or the genie from Aladdin.
184. Clothing store: I enjoy thrift stores, usually.
185. Pasttime: sleeping.
186. Teacher: Ms. Mixon was fun.
187. Childhood toy: Uhhhh... a stuffed dinosaur named Sally. :D
188. Carnival game/ride: Never really rode them.
189. Candy bar: None, really.
190. Magazine: None, really.
191. Salad dressing: ranch.
192. Thing to do on the weekend: sleep.
193. Hot drink: tea
194. Season: winter
195. Sport to watch: None, preferably.
196. Person to talk to online: *shrug* Usually Jenn, as she is the funniest person I know.
~Your Bedroom/Sleeping Habits~
197. What color are your sheets? Assorted shades of green.
198. What color are your bedroom walls? White.
199. Do you have posters on your wall? Nope. It's depressing and bare, according to my mom. And I like it that way, dammit. Actually, I have a Star Wars poster and a VHD poster I could put up, but eh.
200. AHHH, 200 is missing!
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom? Nope. No TV at all.
202. How many pillows are on your bed? two rather flat ones that enjoy shitting feathers EVERYWHERE.
203. What do you normally sleep in? It varies. I often sleep nude, if I am too tired to remove clothing, I just crash in whatever I was wearing that day.
204. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: Don't really have any.
205. What size bed do you have? Umm. Not sure. It's a futon.
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed? Nope. Futon.
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom? Since this apartment is one room, technically, yes.
208. Do you listen to music while trying to fall asleep? I used to, but not anymore.
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: Tish killed herself.
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Not usually. The Saddest Owl in Existence sits on a chair.
211. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? Two can, I've not tested more.
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions? I will flail about and wake up in odd positons, but not normally anything too weird.
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling? When I was younger, yes.
214. Do you snore? Not to my knowledge.
215. How about drool? Sometimes, but I haven't noticed myself doing it too often. I'm more likely to clench my jaw shut and wake with an aching face.
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room? Technically I have a clock that has an alarm, but I never use it.
217. What color is the carpet in your room? Brownish. And, as I discovered by accident, the exact shade necessary to hide a Dr. Pepper spill. I had to feel around for the squishy spot so I could clean it.
218. What's under your bed? Dust.
~This or that~
219. Coke/Pepsi: Diet Vanilla Coke.. Or, better yet, WATER.
220. Doughnuts/bagels: Uhhh... bagels.
221. Day/night: Night.
222. Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: Don't particularly care.
223. Heaven/hell: Eh.
224. Make love/have sex: Neither, at the moment.
225. Coffee/tea: tea
226. Hamburgers/hotdogs: hamburgers
227. Rap/rock: Rock.
228. Britney/Christina: Umm. Christina.
229. Swiss cheese/american cheese: Swiss.
230. Real World/Road Rules: Don't caaaaaare.
231. Backstreet Boys/*Nsync: See above.
232. Silver/gold: Silver.
233. Nike/Adidas: No preference. Is there really a difference?
234. McDonalds/Taco Bell: Neither.
235. Sweet/sour: Depends.
236. Punk/emo: Depends on my mood.
237. Hot/cold: Cold
238. Winter/summer: Winter
239. Spring/fall: Fall.
240. Operas/plays: plays
241. Read/watch tv: read
242. Cd's/tapes: CDs.
243. Dvd's/vhs: DVDs.
244. Old/new: Old.
245. Shorts/skirts: pants.
246. Pink/red: Not sure.
247. Colored pictures/black and white photos: Depends. SO MANY VARIABLES...
248. Meat/vegetables: vegetables
249. Mexican food/chinese food: Eh. Neither, really.
250. Commercials/infomercials: Neither. Ahhh, no TV.
251. Scary movies/comedies: Comedies.
252. Bikinis/one piece bathing suits: On me? You couldn't get me to wear a bathing suit if you PAID me. On others? Don't care.
253. Sandals/tennis shoes: Tennis shoes.
254. Dogs/cats: Both.
255. Unicorns/fairies: why?
256. Water/land: water
257. Sugar/spice: spice
258. Black/white: Depends.
259. ribbons/bows: Ribbons.
260. Chicken/beef: Chicken.
261. Colored christmas lights/regular white christmas lights: Regular.
262. Cars/trucks: Cars.
263. Austin Powers/James Bond: Don't care.
264. Popcorn/pretzels: Popcorn.
265. Hip/hop: what?
266. Passionate kiss/peck: Don't touch me.
267. WWE wrestling/ real wrestling: Don't care.
268. Back rub/foot massage: See #266
269. Picture frames/photo albums: Photo albums.
270. Pens/pencils: I like how pen looks better. But I can't draw with 'em worth shit, so.
~What Is Your Opinion Of The Following~
271. Eminem: his lyrics are entertaining, but hearing it so much on the radio makes me ill.
272. Virgins: Um. They're virgins?
273. God: If he does exist, I know people who I'm pretty sure he really fucking hates.
274. The Osbournes: Haven't seen it.
275. Reality TV: Haven't seen any.
276. J.Lo: She's pretty, but... okay, I actually clicked a link to see her new video, and CHRIST WHAT DID THEY DO TO HER EYES. It looks like large caterpillars are pupating on her eyelids. It's fucking scary.
277. Religion: Fine until you try to push it on me. Then I hate you.
278. Emo music: I got a huge fucking dose of this when Nicole went through her emo phase and it's all I heard in the car, EVER. Some of it isn't so bad, but some had me trying to claw my way out the window.
279. Valentine's Day: Shitty idea.
280. Christina Aguilera's comeback: When was she gone?
281. Homosexuals: They like people with the same naughty bits. So?
282. Abortion: *shrug*
283. Inter-racial relationships: Not an issue.
284. Murder: Um. It's murder. *shrug*
285. Death: Fire and death! Fire and death! *cough* Er. I dunno.
286. Obesity: HAHAHAHAHIWANTTODIE
287. Pre-marital sex: Depends on what sex means to you. *shrug* I think it's sick how little people - especially teenagers - actually know about sex so far as birth control or even their own bodies, but if we've got people teaching them that abstinence is the only way to go, it's not gonna get any better.
288. Terrorism: They won.
289. Pornography: Mm-mm, porn.
290. Fortune tellers: I have no opinion.
291. Threesomes: personally? Mmmno.
292. Prostitution: No opinion, really.
293. Politics: I stay far, far away from it.
294. Country music: Some isn't so bad.
295. George W. Bush: He resembles a chimp, which I find amusing.
296. Cloning: Not sure.
297. Britney's boobs: I don't caaare.
298. Gas prices in America: Inflated.
What Do You Think Of When You Hear These Common Names?...
299. Jack: Skull Boy and Jack, and JACK, both webcomics.
300. Tiffany: A girl I knew in middle school
301. Ben: Guy I knew in high school. Pretty red hair.
302. Maria: girl I knew in middle school who tried to kill herself once. I remember she did it the wrong way, the razor cut wasn't lengthwise.
303. Jennifer: my name.
304. Nicole: My sister.
305. Amy: The Amy at my old church who had a baby at 17.
306. Adam: I can't think of an Adam.
307. Richard: I think that was the name of one of the little freshmen in the anime club, but I don't remember.
308. Justin: The guy who draws Killroy and Tina.
309. Arnold: Hey! Arnold. I enjoyed that cartoon.
310. Tom: Youth minister at my old church a long time ago. Cool guy.
311. Melissa: Little girl at my old church, friends with my sister.
312. Charlotte: Charlotte's Web.
313. Harold: Tish's stepfather.
314. John: the shaggy-headed quiet member of the Pervert Crew.
315. Joel: Guy from my old church. Nutty guy, he was. Married to the music director.
316. Vanessa: Carlton.
317. Michelle: Ditzy manager at TAS.
318. Kevin: boyfriend.
319. Brent: Brentai
320. Jake: jdfiveash
321. Billy: The Blue Ranger.
322. Sarah: Girl I knew from middle/high school. Started out sweet, became really snobby.
323. Natalie: none-too-bright girl from elementary and high school.
324. Christy: Can't think of anything.
325. Nick: SPAM. and pretty blond hair.
326. Linda: Bitchy manager at TAS.
327. Taylor: ditzy girl in band.
328. Jordan: Exploitation Now
329. Jaime: A horrible video we were forced to watch in my high school Spanish classes.
330. Adrian: Adrienne.
~Have You Ever....~
331. Mooned anyone? No.
332. Been on a diet? I live in a constant state of dieting, falling off diet, and clawing my way back onto diet.
333. Been to a foreign country? No.
334. Broken a bone? No.
335. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling? No, though part of a cap DID manage to disappear and I might well have swallowed it.
336. Swear at a teacher? Not to their face.
337. Talked to an LJ member via e-mails or instant messages? That's all I DO.
338. Got in a fight? No, sadly. I have years of pent-up agression waiting to be unleashed.
339. Dated a teacher? EWEWEW no.
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants? No...
341. Thought about killing your enemy? Yes.
342. Gone skinny dipping? No.
343. Met another LJ member in the flesh? Yes.
344. Told a little white lie? Yes.
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell? I'm not sure. Probably.
346. Stolen anything? Yes.
347. Miss used a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid? Probably. A lot of things I say come out sounding REALLY stupid.
348. Been on tv? I think so, maybe as a blip in the crowd.
349. Been on the radio? Our band was. It was incredibly stupid.
350. Been in a mosh pit? Watched from a safe distance as Nicole enjoyed herself in one.
351. Been to a concert? Yes, though not of my own free will.
352. Dated one of your best friends? Nope.
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry? Yes.
354. Decieved somebody close to you? Yes.
355. Broken the law? Yes.
356. Been to a rodeo? Yes, though I can't really remember it. I haven't been since I was little.
357. Been on a talk show? Yes, actually, in the audience. Our teacher was a guest and our class got to go on the Debora Duncan show. That woman is a fucking moron.
358. Been on a game show? No.
359. Been on an airplane? Yes. I don't like heights.
360. Got to ride on a firetruck? Not that I can recall.
361. Came close to dying? A few times.
362. Cheated on a bf/gf? No.
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride? Yes.
364. Terrorized a babysitter? Not really.
365. Made a mud pie? Yup.
366. Had a dream that our falling off a cliff? Not that I can remember.
367. Snuck out of the house at night? Nope.
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name? Never been drunk.
369. Had an eating disorder? not to my knowledge.
370. Felt like you didn't belong? Every second of my life. :D
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel? Usually.
372. Smoked? No.
373. Done drugs? No.
374. Been arrested? No.
375. Had your tonsils removed? No.
376. Gone to camp? Yes, church camp. Fuuuun.
377. Won a bet? I don't think so. Not a real bet.
378. Written a love letter? A few.
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love? I think so... kind of hard when 'out of your way' is an hour's drive away.
380. Written a love poem? I don't know.
381. Kissed in the rain? Not to my knowledge, no.
382. Slow danced with someone you love? No.
383. Participated in cyber sex? Yeah.
384. Faked an orgasm? No.
385. Stolen a kiss? Yes. Poor, poor Michael.
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice? Not really, no.
387. Had a friend steal your bf/gf? Nope.
388. Watched the sunset/rise with someone you love? No.
389. Gotten a speeding ticket? No. Gotten a warning, though.
390. Done jail time? No.
391. Had to wear a uniform to work? Nope. Technically at TAS we were supposed to wear aprons, but only Mr. Vu did.
392. Won a trophy? probably, when I was little. My talent and intelligence waned tremendously as I aged.
393. Thrown up in public? Possibly.
394. Bowled a perfect game? No.
395. Failed/got held back? Failed.
396. Got perfect attendance in grade school? long time ago.
397. Roasted pumpkin seeds? Nope.
398. Taken ballet lessons? Yes.
399. Attempted suicide? Yes.
400. Cut yourself? Yes.
401. Did you play with Barbies? Yes. They were my livelihood.
402. Did you own Treasure Trolls? No. They scare me.
403. Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210? No. It scares me.
404. Did you play Simon? No
405. Did you watch Fraggle Rock? Occasionally.
406. Did you wet the bed? Probably when I was little, though I don't remember it.
407. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under your bed? No, not that I know of.
408. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them? If I did, I don't remember it.
409. Were you shy? Somewhat. I'd speak up, particularly after I changed elementary schools, but I always thought I was a complete bumbling idiot. Most kids agreed with me.
410. Were you spoiled? Yeah.
411. Were you abused? No
412. Did you go to the circus? Yes, for Nicole's birthday.
413. Did you go to the zoo? Yes.
414. Were you in a car accident? No.
415. Did you build snowmen? A teensy-weensy one once, when it snowed.
416. Did you cry when you scraped your knee? I think once or twice.
417. Were your older cousins mean to you? I have vague memories of one older cousin, but I haven't seen or heard of him in years.
418. Did you think slinkies were cool? Sliiiiiinky
419. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer? No, and that was sad.
420. Were you afraid of the dark? I don't remember.
421. Did you have slumber parties? I remember one in elementary school, and attending one and having one in middle school.
422. Did you have New Kids On The Block sheets, curtains, sleeping bags, dolls and pajamas? No, I just missed the NKOTB fad. That and my parents sheltered me like crazy, so I probably wouldn't have noticed them if I had been old enough to catch it.
423. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany? No. My hair was that fluffy on it's own. Especially when it was short. *shudder*
424. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/ and the Tooth Fairy? Not that I can recall. I offered to help my parents put out presents/eggs and the like so they could get some sleep.
425. Do you believe in aliens? It's a nice thought.
426. Name 3 things that are next to your computer: Little Steven sculpture, plastic spoon for gnawing on, and lots of paper.
427. Do you have any hidden talents? No.
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos? I don't have a TV, so I don't particularly care.
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be? I do not know.
430. What would your movie star name be? I have the best movie/porn star name ever already.
431. Do you play any sports? No. And when I did, I sucked.
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? Don't know.
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently? I dunno.
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen? Spirit. AAUUGHHH.
435. Do you drive? Yes.
436. What is your dream car? I enjoy the Tahoe of Doom.
437. Do you think you're good looking? No, quite the opposite.
438. Do others think you are good looking? If they say they do, they are liars.
439. Would you ever sky dive? No.
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot? Not really.
441. How many rooms do you have in your house? One! Well, the bathroom might count as another room.
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters? Yes.
443. Do you believe in God? Not really.
444. Do you believe in Satan? Not really, either.
445. Do you believe there is a heaven? Eh.
446. Do you believe there is a hell? Everyone's got their own personal hell.
447. Do you own a pooltable? No.
448. Do you have a pool? No.
449. Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen? Yes, though I don't use it. One person does not use enough dishes to justify the use of a dishwasher.
450. Do you like chocolate? sometimes.
451. Who/what is on your 2003 calendar? Don't have one.
452. How many U.S. states have you been to? I have no idea. A lot of them.
453. Ever wished on a shooting star? Yes.
454. Best Halloween costume you ever wore? Pterodactyl costume. Best thing EVER.
455. Do you carry any weapons on you? craft knives.
456. What is your weakness? Myself. I am weak.
457. Name something you can't get enough of: sleeeeeeeep.
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: stupid, ugly, pointless.
459. How many kids do you want to have? None.
460. Future daughters names: N/A
461. Future sons names: N/A
462. What is your ideal way to die? I dunno.
463. How do you release stress? self-abuse of some form, usually.
464. Are you a trendy person? Not particularly.
465. Are you an artisitic person? No.
466. Are you a realistic person? On occasion.
467. Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off? Nope.
468. Are you a strong person? Sort of.
469. Are you a strong willed person? Not really, no.
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you? Someone on the Keenspace mailing list.
471. Who is the last person to IM you? Arora.
472. Do you hate chain e-mails? With a firey, undying passion! :D
473. Are you a deep sleeper? Sometimes
474. Are you a good story teller? No.
475. What do you believe is your best quality? I don't have one.
476. What is your greatest accomplishment? I don't think I've got one.
477. Do you like to burn candles or incense? No, I've yet to find incense that doesn't make me sneeze, and I always worry I'll manage to set myself/my surroundings on fire.
478. Do you do yoga? No.
479. Do you have your own credit card? Yes, and I use it for evil. Like buying things. I think that's evil, right?
480. Let?s say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money? Save, invest.
481. Do you have a check book? Yes.
482. Do you like your driver?s license picture? It's actually one of two pictures of me that isn't that bad. Sadly, I do not really look like the picture.
483. Do you tan easily? I cook VERY quickly.
484. What color is your hair naturally? dark brownish.
485. How many fillings do you have? No idea. Apparently my teeth are very close together, making me extremely cavity-prone regardless of brushing, flossing, or diet. Yaaay.
486. How many cavities did you have at your last dentist visit? Not sure.
487. Worst feeling in the world? I don't know.
488. Best feeling in the world? I don't know.
489. Is the glass half empty or half full? *glug* empty.
490. Last thing you downloaded? Incubus - Drive
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life? I type like I talk, so sure.
492. What do you think people think of you? I don't know, probably something negative. And really, I don't care much.
493. Are you a likeable person? No.
494. Do you need therapy? No.
495. Do you take medication for a chemical imbalance? No.
496. What the best way to be proposed to? Never.
497. What kind of movie would you star in? I wouldn't. People would not pay money to look at me.
498. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP? HAHAHAHADIE.
499. When are you moving? I dunno.
500. What?s your favorite phrase? I don't have one.