The Keys to Your Heart
You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.
In love, you feel the most alive when everything is uncertain, one moment heaven... the next moment hell.
You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring.
Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage pessimistically. You don't think happy marriages exist anymore.
In this moment, you think of love as commitment. Love only works when both people are totally devoted.
- I am attracted to brilliant, eccentric, assholish, socially retarded people, usually men. Sometimes one of these traits is missing (for example, Kevin was near-pathologically nice), but most of the time that's pretty much it.
- In love, uncertainty scares me. Love itself scares me.
- I'd like my lover to think I'm worth sticking around for. 'Stylish'... er, not necessary. 'Alluring', sure, I guess.
- My ideal relationship is nonexistant. :D My moods and requirements change way too often for any one person to even have hope of meeting them on any semblance of a regular basis.
- My risk of cheating is pretty much zero, but my head WILL swivel around every time an attractive person walks by. I will probably point them out, and draw them as well.
- I think there are many happy -or at least functional- marriages, but I think they take a lot of work. I also think most people don't realize that.
- I think of love as a terminal, incurable disease. It won't go away no matter how much I wish it would.
Okay, according to the poll, there are three enthusiastic votes for Canon, three votes for a Hewlett-Packard, two for Epson, and one for something called a Umax Astra. Everyone suggesting a tablet suggested a Wacom (usually a Wacom Intuos of some flavor).
There are also nine of you under legal counsel to avoid tickyboxes. o_O
Saving is commencing, but will go slowly. Working six hours a week kind of slaughters your paycheck. If I thought there could possibly be any money in it, I'd consider selling artwork. But I doubt there'd be enough of a market for it to be worth it.
Ughhh, two finals tomorrow. Then done for... almost a month, until summer classes start. Fun.
Here, have a page 107 thumbnail.