- Looks like it's a Power Mac G5, not a MacPro. I r learning. This works out just fine and dandy for me, either way. Yay computer!
- zOMG it's so pretty.
- Wow, now I really have less than no excuse for not producing comics. Crap.
- I've got the driver for my tablet, and I can download a Mac driver for my scanner... Everything else I use regularly (Semagic, Trillian, OpenOffice, Mozilla, WinAmp, etc.) is available for free. The only real problem is Photoshop... Ironic, given that the Mac would appear to be the ideal computer for the drawings. Looks like it's time for Jenni to get a job* and earn some delectable Adobe goodies***.
- This may mean I have to crack and actually use iTunes like the rest of the world. *snif* I'll miss you, WinAmp.
- The woofer and speakers look like little alien space pods. SOCUTE.
- I'm almost afraid to touch it.
- Zee Specs, as far as I can gather:
- Machine Name: Power Mac G5
- Machine Model: PowerMac7,2
- CPU Type: PowerPC 970 (2.2)
- Number Of CPUs: 1
- CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz
- L2 Cache (per CPU): 512 KB
- Memory: 512 MB
- Bus Speed: 900 MHz
- Boot ROM Version: 5.0.1f1
*Sure, I could pirate the software. But I'd feel guilty. Don't look at me like that. I HAVE GUILT, OKAY. SO MUCH GUILT**. AUGH.
**And now we know the real reason I like my Catholic university so much. THEY UNDERSTAND.
***Really, Adobe. Are you too good for plain numbers, now? I've got Photoshop 6.0, and now you've apparently transcended mere numbers for this "CS3" nonsense. I don't even know what that means.